XPay is the payment gateway of Nexi (link a ecommerce.nexi.it), the PayTech created from ICBPI’s and CartaSi’s experience with the aim of building the future of digital payments in Italy, in partnership with Banks.
Nexi starts from a solid positioning on the market, which allows it to manage 27 mln payment cards, transactions for 120 bln Euro, and 733 thousand participating points of sales in Italy, including over 15 thousand e-commerce shops that use XPay gateway.
XPay allows you to accept online payments. It is open to international schemes of payment and it is suitable to handle all sale channels (e-commerce, mobile, email).
XPay’s payment extension for Virtuemart allows you to integrate the gateway simply and quickly to accept online, mobile or email payments all over the world. It manages the transfer of the customer from the merchant’s e-commerce site to the secure Nexi environment, and back again: the customer remains on the merchant's e-commerce site until the point of checkout, then is redirected to the secure Nexi environment to make payment. The merchant does not need to handle any sensitive data. This method doesn’t requires PCI DSS security certification.
The extension is constantly updated with XPay evolutions and improvements.
To use the extension, a valid XPay account is required: you can get your account easly and completely online on https://ecommerce.nexi.it/.
The extension is free, but to use XPay you have to pay a service fee. You can find XPay price on https://ecommerce.nexi.it/prodotto-xpay-easy
XPay extension’s features:
• Transaction management for Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, V-Pay, Maestro, American Express, Diners international schemes
• Acceptance of every type of Wallet (Nexi Pay, Masterpass and PayPal)
• Easy checkout (XPay payment pages with merchant logo)
• Checkout pages full responsive design (optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop)
• Checkout pages available in 9 languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portoguese, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Russian).
• Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC): customers can pay in euros or other currencies, with a guaranteed exchange rate
• All available security services (Cryptographic protocols SLL-TSL, 3D procedure and CVV2 security codes, Compliance to PCI-DSS standards)
• Integration with merchant's working environment
Configuration of the cash mode: immediate, deferred, total or partial
Integration through API with merchant's website
Advanced reporting (transaction profiling of customers, management of receipts, cancellations and Refunds, contracts Management for recurring payments)
• every current account to which transfer payments for online transactions
• Customer care (Italian commercial assistance, specialized technical support)
For more informations https://ecommerce.nexi.it